Thank you for choosing Gallagher & Hagopian as your advocate and legal counsel. We appreciate your taking a moment to share your experience with us and others who are also seeking legal assistance in situations similar to yours.
WE’RE INTERESTED TO LEARN WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY!
If you’ve had a great experience with us, please submit a review below.
Why Should I Provide a Review?
Online reviews are often the first place people look when searching for a firm to represent them. If you are 100% satisfied with your experience, we would be grateful if you took a moment to share about your experience; it could help another person in their time of need.
Your review also helps us improve our services, so please be honest and we welcome your feedback.
Who Can Write a Review?
- Clients – those we have represented
- Friends or family of clients – in certain situations, the client may not feel comfortable or be physically able to leave a review. In this case, friends and family are welcome to share stories and outcomes.
Tips for Writing a Review
- It is best to avoid sharing specifics such as names or the recovery amount.
- It can be helpful to share the type of case you had, what area of town you are from and why you are satisfied with your experience. Others in need may find this information helpful and even comforting to know they are not alone.
- Several of our clients have shared how their lives have changed following the recovery and their appreciation of our communication, availability and our support team’s abilities and friendliness.
“From my first time calling Gallagher & Hagopian, I knew I had found the right firm for me. They answered all my questions and guided me step by step through the process, taking the worry off my shoulders and bearing it themselves.”
“This team is amazing. No better attorneys to fight for us. Quickly responds to texts and calls. Everyone in their office is very caring. They did a fantastic job with our case. We are very pleased.”
“Kevin and Greg are not only good men but the best at what they do. They were just the shoulder my family needed at…”